Thursday, May 14, 2009

Baby Steps...Sigh.

Well, my strict 8 week schedule has been pushed out the window. I know that I will not be finished with my second First Bond sculpture by the end of May. But life is full of opportunities to adapt and adapt I shall. I am not discouraged. Any forward movement is good movement and worth celebrating! I love the progress I have made on my sculpture. I was able to work on her for about an hour last night. Focusing on the right shoulder and clavicle and moving just a little ways down the arm. I did not have time for a progress photo. If I can carve away any time this weekend to work then my progress photos will seem more dramatic...
Todd and I have signed up for a real estate seminar. We have been wanting to learn more about real estate investing and figure that now is the time to learn. : ) That is this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. And they have mailed us a HUGE manual with instructions to have it read before we arrive on Friday morning. Fortunately we carpool and have been able to take advantage of that time to read aloud...but we still have to wade through the last four chapters by the end of this evening.
Now.....time to buckle down and throw myself into my day job.... I am focusing on a lot of marketing right now so it is stimulating and personally pleasing. I am working on putting together a portfolio book using Blurb.com. Kind of a cool program...but I am still trying to figure out how creative it will allow me to be. I have a huge amount of projects, new houses and remodels, to photograph as soon as our nice weather returns. So...there you have it....even my M- Th job has a lot to look forward to! : )

I have decided that another one of my mantra's shall be: "If I can choose to be positive then do so! No matter how hard it is, remember that I always have the choice"

No comments:

Post a Comment