Friday, May 8, 2009

Just when I thought my day was full...

Just when I thought I had a jambed packed day....I have discovered that I can (must) fit more into it! Life loves to surprise and stretch us. : )

Took Mia for a walk last night and out of nowhere a yellow lab appeared..followed us home...and laid down on our door step. Todd spent the next hour knocking on neighbor's doors trying to see if anyone recognized the dog. No such luck. We couldn't leave the dog loose as he seemed to have no road sense at all. He looks exceptionally healthy, knows basic commands and feels like he should be inside our house. Obviously someones baby. And he looks JUST like my late Emily. : ( sigh......so we fixed him a comfy bed in the garage.

I have a wonderful friend coming to stay for the weekend. A house to clean, every last stitch of our laundry waiting to be washed or folded, an empty fridge that must be filled, an opening art show I need to help my boss with tonight.... Sculpting that I have been desperately trying to get to.......just an hour..please!

So far my morning has been full of online Found postings, making fliers and dropping them off at the local coffee house, grocery store, plant sale...I have a 10 am appointment at the vet to see if he has a microchip. Please be yes!

On a positive, The sun is shining. I am full of energy (just want more time!) and I don't have to go into the office today! I love my Fridays!

No comments:

Post a Comment